I'll talk more about our trip to Idaho in the next post, but I had to share these pictures my husband took. On Friday, day 3 of our Idaho vacation, my mom and I drove 2 1/2 hours to Shoshone to pick up my Grandma and cousin Cheyanne so that they could come spend the weekend and see our family which they haven't met before. It was a nice, peaceful drive and really nice to see my grandma and Aunt Becky who I haven't seen in 8 years! While we were on the road for a total of 5 hours, Cauley took the kids to Ross Park in Pocatello to go climb on the rocks and play for a while. He decided to put together an very impromptu photo shoot. (Notice the kids aren't dressed real nice and Tyli's hair isn't even combed, but hey, dad's don't care!)
![]()
![]() |
| I climbed on these rocks when I was a little girl. Some of them are really big, others perfect for my little climbers. All of them are really slippery due to weather, time, and the zillion different people who have climbed them. |
![]() |
| My adorable 14 month old! |
![]() |
| Let that personality show! |
![]() |
| One of my absolute favorites! |
![]() |
| Man I could eat those sweet cheeks! |
![]() |
| Isn't my 4 year old beautiful, uncombed/done hair and all! |
![]() |
| He's getting too big, too fast! |
![]() |
| Nice picture taking, Dallin. I think Halli's had enough though! |
No comments:
Post a Comment