Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Digorno Houseparty!

All of the loot that we got sent to us for our party! What you can't see is the coupons for the FREE Digorno pizzas I was sent to feed our guests at the party along with coupons for $4 off a Digorno pizza that we gave to our guests!


Some of the partiers!  (This may be the only shot I have of anyone even eating the main event- PIZZA!) Check out my mini basketball sugar cookies I made.


Tye Christopher was a very tired little guy.

and so was Bryce! Oh wait a second- I DO have another shot of the pizza being eaten! Way to go Brad!

Taylor just had a great time riding the zebra.
If you haven't yet signed up for Houseparty.com, DO SO NOW!!! This was the 2nd party I have hosted for them and it is AMAZING! It is free to sign up, and mostly free to throw a party. (You just provide all filler stuff like extra food and drinks and any decorations or anything else you want to add to your party.) Anyways, once you register, you basically fill out applications to become hosts for the parties that you would be interested in throwing. They'll email you if you are chosen to be a host, and then they send you lots of cool, FREE stuff! My first party I was chosen to host was the Just Dance 2 party and I also received Just Dance for Kids as well in my host package. Basically I had people over for lots of fun and a little yummy food- all for FREE! This time around, I was chosen for the Digorno Hoops Party. (That's how behind I am- this party was in March during March Madness.)

As a host, I received a over-the-door hoop and ball, FREE pizza coupons, plates, hand wipes, a kitchen timer shaped like a basketball, refrigerator magnet, basketball shaped hot pad, pizza cutter, spatula, LOTS of LOUD blow-up noisemakers (which all of the kids quickly turned into swords out in the backyard!), and a tournament sheet thing that we didn't use. We also had chips, pretzels, cookies, wings, bread sticks, and PIZZA! Thanks to everyone who came and partied the night away with us! Now GO and sign up for Houseparty.com! (they have their Ball canning one coming up real soon, and if I'm not chosen as a host, PLEASE invite me if you are!)

No comments: