Monday, May 16, 2011

I guess it's our new favorite pasttime?


Don't let your eyes fool you- McKade is squatting down. BUT Tyli is pretty tall! (McKade had come home from Father and Sons missing the screw that holds his lenses in, so no glasses for him for the hike!)

I carried Halli and all of our water about 3/4 of the way due to Tyli wearing shoes that were too small and Cauley having to give her a shoulder ride.

Where we stopped for water.

like father like son!

Did something die in the path? Nope. It's just McKade literally playing possum! (too much Jeff Corwin for him!)
One thing we really like to do as a family is to hike. We have a great excuse to do right now too as Cauley and I have been called to be Ma's and Pa's by the stake for the Youth Treck coming up next month. We borrowed a baby pack, and loaded up the troops to hike the San Tan Foothills. This hike is SUPER EASY and perfect for little kids. (my kids prefer a bit more of a challenge though, but they still had fun.) We only did about a 3 mile hike but it was a good time nonetheless. I just can't wait until the kids will carry their own water!

No comments: