

(I think she looks just like Dallin as a newborn in these pictures!)Since my weight gain has been very minimal, my Dr. wanted to make sure the baby was growing as she should. We got to go in on Tuesday for another ultrasound. Knowing that's normal for me, we brought Dallin along to see the baby as he's old enough to remember and we thought he would enjoy it. Everything is fine- she's actually a little bigger than all my other babies at this point, which worries me just a little. One thing that surprised me was seeing all her hair- something we've never had pointed out to us before. (all our kids were born with hair, McKade having the least so far.) We got a "for sure it's a girl pic"- too graphic to post! The Ultrasound tech then switched over to 3D and these are the sweet pictures we got- not as clear as what was on the screen, but I still love looking at them! She made the screen go back and forth so the baby looked like she was "talking" to Dallin, which he really thought was funny. It was real reassuring for me to see her sweet little face! I can't wait until she gets here so I can hold and snuggle her to my heart's content!
I am somewhat ready for her to get here. (we have no name put in place yet- for those wondering. I have the one I want chosen, but Cauley isn't positive yet.) The crib is up and I have most of the laundry for her done and put away. I've done most of the shopping for all the needs, but I still am waiting for a few things like diapers and such to go on sale. My sewing attempts for her have proven to be disastrous- seriously! Now I am just at the waiting stage. I do have preschool graduation in 2 weeks, which I am looking forward to. (I love my kids, but it'll be good to be done and not have that to worry about too.) We are going to be doing big sibling classes here at home with our kids for FHE the next few weeks, teaching them where the burp cloths are, how to help change a diaper and give a bath, and how to leave the baby alone. (that'll be mostly for Tyli.) Dallin will probably learn how to pick up and hold a baby, but being a paranoid mom, the thought of that worries me a little. I have to remind myself that he is almost 7, but still. I really am looking forward to the upcoming weeks and what they'll bring.
1 comment:
Your daughter is so cute! It looks like she is singing in the last pic. :)
Post a Comment