Hey Jami (I hope that's how you spell it) this is Jamie Grant from the old ward and I wanted to see if you could email your recipe for those wonderful sugar cookies and the frosting??? Hope it's not a secret. I made some cookies for the first time tonight and lets just say they were not as good as yours. Please email me when you get a second. jamiegrant2003@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Cauley!
Hey Jami (I hope that's how you spell it) this is Jamie Grant from the old ward and I wanted to see if you could email your recipe for those wonderful sugar cookies and the frosting??? Hope it's not a secret. I made some cookies for the first time tonight and lets just say they were not as good as yours. Please email me when you get a second. jamiegrant2003@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment