Friday, April 3, 2009

Where we're at...currently

Well, things have moved fast for us in this whole buying a new home business, but I guess not quite fast enough for me. We supposedly maybe would be signing to close 2 weeks ago on Wednesday, but no. Instead, because the silly Title company wouldn't provide title (yah, I know, unheard of, right?) they got fired and a new title company was hired. They had to redo most everything so it was all in the new title company's name, so once again we've been given a day possibly to close. I am not holding my breath for Monday to sign though! Plus, after that, we have to give them 3 days to get everything recorded before we get our keys, so once again, I am playing the part of a very impatient mother who is trying to get her home and kids ready to move.

One of the reasons I am so ancy is because everyone has told me NOT to potty train Ty until we move, which we didn't plan on, but she has decided she would do it on her own. Since yesterday she'll announce she has to go, run to the bathroom, strip, and go on the potty. She thinks it's hilarious, I think it's wonderful. However, I don't want to deal with this right now. (I know, I am a very bad mom!) She isn't 100% consistent, which, why should she be, nobody taught her! I am afraid to put her in panties and have to deal with that whole "mess."

Another reason is I need my new washing machine. Ours doesn't wash anymore, just soaks the clothes in dirty water. Gross huh? Yah, I am needing that new washing machine! (I'm also using it as an excuse to not do laundry!)

Ok, so there is a quick update. I'll let you know when and if we actually ever close. Pray for us!

2 comments:

reisnersest03 said...

Honestly, Karlie was only 21 months and pulling on her diaper and telling us she needed to go potty. I really did not want to potty train her at the time because Hailie was only a few weeks old and I was trying to adjust to a new baby. Well, we went for it and she potty trained in just a few days and never looked back. So my advice would be to go for it while she is interested! It will save you diapers!!

T and A said...

sounds like ty is growing up supper fast.