Hey friends, family, and all blog stalkers! (Just kidding!) I am currently in the market for a new vacuum. Ours blew up on Saturday and we've been shopping ever since. I need to know what kind of vacuum you have and if you really love, like it with minimal problems, or have one that nobody should ever have to deal with. PLEASE leave me some comments because I need to vacuum my floors once again! (But a big thank you to Steph who came and vacuumed with her vacuum last night!)
5 comments:
my dream vacuum is a Dyson! I have heard incredible things about them. they are pricey but if you get it at costco and ever have problems they take it back right away. I have a friend w/ teenagers and they vacuumed something they shouldn't have and it clogged it and costco just exchanged, no questions. anyway that is my 2 cents. we have a kenmore and it is alright but i want a dyson.
I have the Eureka Smart Boss. It was from Wal-mart so it wasn't too expensive (at most $150) and it's lasted me for years now. My friend has one as well...It's cheap and does the job, can't ask for more than that! Good Luck! and Happy Vacuum Shopping!
A Dyson is the only vacuum worth having. I am in love with mine! I think it even sucks up the dirt under the house, it works that well. They are pretty pricey. It took me several years to convince myself to get one, but oh it was worth every penny.
I think we've decided that our next vacuum purchase will be a Dyson as well. The UPS lady even told me that if it needs warranty work, Dyson pays for the shipping (I don't know of any other company that does that). We just haven't been satisfied with any of our vacuums and have decided that it's worth the extra money since it will last for so long.
As someone who can't afford a Dyson, we have the Kenmore Progressive with Direct Drive and I have no complaints. We've probably had it for about 5 years.
(Thanks for dropping my blog; it was fun to hop over and "spy" on you a little.)
Post a Comment