Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update.

Hi. I am so behind once again with this blogging thing! I am not going to promise any catching up soon as I have been busy with life and quite frankly don't have time to do it quite yet. I just wanted to give everyone an update on our house. We get to close next Wednesday! YAY!! It is Cauley's (and Dallin's) Spring Break, so aside from the morning Track practices, he'll be home to help clean and fix anything that needs done. We haven't decided for sure when we'll move over there, but I now know it'll be by the end of this month! It feels like everything is going so incredibly fast for us! It's been an emotional roller coaster, but I am now excited to go get things ready, like getting a black fridge to match our other kitchen appliances, clean the house, decorate, and so on!

On a different topic, we still need to find renters for our home here in PC. If anybody knows anyone who is looking to rent a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for $750/month, PLEASE let me know! We're hoping to have renters starting in April. Thanks!

2 comments:

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Hi, you dont know me but I am friends with Chad and Megan Tew. We are looking to rent a house in May, we were hoping for a 3 bed 2 bath house. Where is your home?

Jaclyn said...

Did you find a renter?