Thursday, February 26, 2009

As Promised...


Many of you are asking where our new house is. Is it in the neighborhood? Sadly, no. It is just south of us- you know, in PC South. (All 45 seconds away!) Anyways, today was our inspection, allowing us to go over and take pics for me to post. My kids had a grand time running all around the house, and Dallin had the best time of all, as I gave him free run of the camera. He found out how to turn it to take videos, and let me tell you, it is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! The kid rooms have mirrors on their closets and at the end before my camera ran out of memory space, he decided to video himself dancing by using the mirror! I'll try and see if this video will post, but if not, take my word- it's hilarious!

Anyways, this house is twice the size of the one we're in now, and beautiful! I am so much anticipating the end of next month when we're supposed to close! Now if only we could find renters...

My big kitchen area- that is wide open into the family room!

The bay window where my table is going to be! (The door is to my pantry)

Looking up my stairs from the Family room. You can also see the living room and entry way.

8 comments:

The Spence Family said...

Look wonderful! Let me know if you need help with the kids when you are moving!

Amy said...

Oh my. I had no idea you guys were moving. Congrats on the house, but our ward will definitely miss your cute family!

Janey said...

oh wow, that's beautiful!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, that's great!

reisnersest03 said...

What a pretty house! I am excited for you guys!!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

What a great house. It is so beautiful and looks like you will have a lot of room to run around. How many square feet is it? How many bedrooms? I have not seen your old home so I am trying to figure out how big this one is!

T and A said...

looks great...can't wait for you...hope all goes well. love ya

Jodi said...

I am so happy for you, but sad for us! What a great house. Happy V-day to you!

Holly said...

Yay Jami, that is great news! Your house is beautiful. I particularly like your stecco roof (i'm partial to them, I don't know why). Anyway, that's awesome. I'm hoping/crossing my fingers/praying we'll be able to buy our first house this year.