Friday, February 20, 2009

Hard to Top!

I love reading every one's Valentine posts- well, usually I do. This time I find myself thinking "nope, not as good as mine!" (how judgemental of me- sorry!) Cauley usually doesn't do big things for Valentine's day, the day he calls the Pagan holiday. This year, however, he topped the cake and bought me a NEW HOUSE!!! (In case you missed it, Cauley got me a new house for Valentine's day!!!) I guess we could actually say I got him a NEW HOUSE!!! for Valentine's Day too because I too looked, prayed, and signed papers. Wow! Can you believe I'll actually have a house to put all our stuff in? (It's twice the size as the one we're in now!) I'll post pictures as soon as I get over and get some taken!
We are now looking for renters for this 3 bedroom home, so if anyone knows anyone who's looking to rent in this area, please give me a call. It looks like we'll close on this house sometime in March. yay for us!

8 comments:

Momma Dianna said...

Yay for you and nope...I can't top that! Now is the best time for house buying (so cheap) if you can deal with renters in your old home. Are you guys moving out of the ward?

Melissa M. said...

Hey, where is this new house????

Andrea :) said...

How wonderful! Good luck with the packing and moving. :)

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

That is so great! I did not know that you were looking to find another place! You are totally going to have to post pictures and explain this new place! Good luck with finding renters

The Sayer Family said...

Yeah! That is so exciting. How close to Phoenix do you live? My little brother is serving in the Phoenix Arizona Mission right now. Good luck with the move!

Heather

PS Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?

Tim and Laurel said...

CONGRATS! That is so awesome and nobody deserves it more!! So where exactly is this place? I suppose it is too much to hope you will still be in the ward...?

Dawna said...

Well that is quite the Valentine's gift! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures...

reisnersest03 said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to see the pics! I guess you'll have room for us to come visit you!!!