Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WARNING!

Warning: Gross Picture ahead!


I wish I could say that the brown stuff on the wall was pudding, mud, frosting, or even melted chocolate, but no, my friends, it is not.

Is it me, or does Satan try and defer you from attending the temple too? I was literally packing my temple bag when I hear Ty's sweet little voice say, "Poo on my hands! HELP! Poo on my hands! EWWW!" I went running and found minimal damage- just two spots where the walls looked like the above picture and a larger spot on the carpet. Needless to say, it got cleaned up and I even have time to blog about our "adventure" before I need to leave to drop my kids off to be supervised so this doesn't happen again. I must meantion, however, I had a wonderful cheerleader while cleaning up the mess. Tyli was very happy to stand by and point out anything I hadn't yet got to, and then when it was over, she clapped and said, "Yay! Mommy got it ALL cleaned. Good mommy!"

3 comments:

reisnersest03 said...

I'm sorry!! Those messes are always the worst!! Good job mom!!

Jen said...

luckily i have yet to have that one happen! that is horrible! but at least you are a good mommy and got it all cleaned! I don't think i would have liked that particular cheer!

Leilani said...

At least your efforts were appreciated!