Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A first- and probably a last!


A few weeks ago, I was blessed by the sale at Fry's! I was able to purchase an entire 3-month supply of food for me and my family in just a little over $100! Most of it fit in my huge pantry, and for once, it looked a little full. It didn't last long, as I used a can of cream of chicken soup and it threw off the whole balance! Oh well. I just need to keep building on it, which is my goal for the next few months and then for forever! I was so proud of my full pantry I actually cried. Yah, I'm crazy, but at least we have food!

4 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I am so proud of you! I have been working to get mine... and I wish I could do it for 100!

Melissa M. said...

Well done! It is a great feeling isn't it?

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

I stocked up on that sale too. It really is such a good feeling to know if everything else falls apart at least you can feed your family. Good job and keep it up!

brady lady said...

nicely done, my pantry can't even hold a 3 months supply!