Yep, it's Thursday again. Today I am grateful for our beautiful spring weather. How thankful I am that it is warm enough, and not hot, so that my kids can go play outside. Is that bad? I love that I can send them out when they get too wound up or when I just need it quieter. No, really, this year we've been blessed with great weather! I love taking my kids to the park, going for bike rides, taking walks, playing in the dirt hills (Pecan Trees) by our house, and just being out in our backyard playing baseball, soccer, football, and light sabers. Dallin has discovered hopscotch and wants to play all the time, and the boys LOVE racing Daddy around the pecan trees. Tyli's favorite is the sandbox. We get diaper fulls of sand, leaving more sand on the changing table than in our sandbox! Bath time always makes me laugh as the water turns a dark brown color from my kids being so dirty. Hey, they're kids- they wash up well! The only downfall is that we all have seasonal allergies, leaving my kids with swollen red eyes and runny noses for the past 4 months now, but now we have Children's Zyrtec- and it's WONDERFUL! This weekend is supposed to get hot- lower 90's, but I'm sure we'll still play outside. Maybe we can get the new little swimming pools out and have our first "swim" of the season!
4 comments:
I must say that it is not fair! As I write this it is snowing again! I would love to have some warm weather to go on walks.... hopefully soon! But I guess when it is warm here it will be to hot to play outside there. Always a trade off!
I wish I could say that we are thankful for spring days....however...here, that still means snow! Enjoy a little for me!
I am so jealous to see you guys in shorts and talking about swimming! It seems like it will never be spring here in Idaho! Just more snow!! YIKES! Enjoy to great weather! Your family is adorable! Love ya!
Well hello Miss Jami! It's great to find fellow bloggers in the ward.
How funny that you do "thankful" and I do "thievery" I didn't even think of thankful when I was trying to come up with a th word.
Post a Comment