Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Fools Day!


Dallin is hilarious! Yesterday, during preschool, we were calendaring and talking about it being the last day in March- today being the first of April. I told them about April Fool's Day and gave them a few examples of some tricks or jokes that they could do. Dallin kept smiling and I could see his little mind going a mile trying to find a way to trick me. All day long yesterday he kept saying "I am going to joke you so good, Mom!" Well, he went to bed and everyone woke up as usual at 6:30 except Dallin. I went about my morning as usual, and when walking into the kitchen around 7:30, I heard him yell "Come on, Mom! Wake me up!" I went into his room and could tell he was fake sleeping so I said "Wake up Dallin. You really slept in this morning. It's time to get up!" He started laughing, threw off the covers showing that he was already fully dressed, and yelled "Happy Fools Day, Mom!" It was so cute I started laughing. I told him to say April Fools next time, but that he got me good and he said he couldn't remember what he was supposed to say. It was really cool that my 4 year old came up with that by himself! Now he keeps hiding and jumping out and scaring eveyone with April Fools!

1 comment:

Just US said...

That is too cute! Good job Dallin on fooling your Mom!