Monday, March 31, 2008
Google Reader
I have had a lot of you asking me about this. I only know about it because of Jane (thanks, Jane!) and it is fabulous! IT is Google reader. Like all of you, I have hardly any time to sit and read everyone's blogs, but find them so uplifting and fun that I make time, only to find out that most of you didn't have the time either therefor you didn't update your blogs. That is wher Google Reader comes in. If you go to your gmail account inbox (your gmail email) up at the top there is a little word that says Reader. Click on it. Then, click on add acount and add your favorite blog addresses. Then, instead of clicking on everyone's blogs to see if they are updated, just go back to Reader and it will tell you who updated and you can read their blogs on that page or click on them and it will take you there! (the only downfall is you can't read private blogs from Google Reader.) Anyways, there you go- that is how I find a few extra minutes to update my blog for all of you to read. Try it-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment