Sometimes I wonder why it is we are so blessed, but I know. We are children of a Heavenly Father who loves us indefinitly, that's why. There need not be any other reason!
Yesterday, we had to get out the door to our appointment with our favorite tax guy- Kent Ellsworth. (Cauley's uncle. Thanks, Uncle Kent!) Anyways, the car was driving "loose" and I just had to get there, so I did. When Cauley showed up, he noticed the flat tire first thing. By the end of our appointment, the tire was still only about 1/2 flat, so we decided to drive 1/4 mile down the road to a gas station and fill it up to see what would happen. However, by the time we got it to the gas station, the tire was completely flat. We started looking around for a tire store, and lo and behold, there was one right next door. It was a Discount Tire Store, which I had never been to one before. They immediately got to work for us, removing the screw I had run over, fixing the hole, and filling it back up with air. I think they were hurrying because our kids were running around the tire store being a little louder than their usual customers. Anyways, Cauley decided to take pity on the tire people and take the kids next door to the gas station for Slurpee's. As soon as he left, they finished our car. I was a little intimidated, thinking they might charge us a lot for fixing it, but the nice tire guy told me "No charge!" What! It said it was $104 for the big screw hole! Nope, they did it for free! AND, the gas station attendant only charged Cauley for 1 Slurpee! (She said she didn't care when Cauley told her what she did!) Does anyone else ever get this kind of "luck?" I truly feel like Heavenly Father is constantly watching over me and my family. I am so grateful for family and friends in my life who are constantly there for us in all situations. We truly are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment