Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I COULD take offense to that!
Have you ever had a moment with your kids- you know, the moment where you just can't take anymore? Well, yesterday we had one of those moments! McKade was so grumpy, Tyli wouldn't let me put her down without screaming, and Dallin insisted he had to eat AGAIN or he would die! (He had eaten literally ALL day!) Anyways, I tried to be the good mom, take a breath, and sing a hymn. (Better than yelling, right?) Well, McKade started yelling "Stop singing!" over and over again while covering his ears. I told him I like to sing because it makes Heavenly Father and Jesus happy. I started singing again to which he replied with a very grumpy face, "Stop singing! You are making Heavenly Father and Jesus so sad. You sound so bad! Stop singing! You sound aweful!" The only thing I could do was laugh after that. The really pathetic part is that he kept repeating himself- even after I stopped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment