Thursday, March 27, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Lets see. I am very thankful for families! (Mine is the BEST!) I am so grateful for my little family of 5. Cauley is the best husband anyone could ever ask for, and my 3 wonderful children make me laugh and smile daily and are always amazing me with new things. Then there is my extended family- the Clarks and the Ruths. Anyone who knows the Clark family and all of Cauley's siblings know how awesome they are! There's Mike and Kathy (Mom and Dad), Cauley, Jennifer (who's married to Ryan with Brent, Mike and ...), Stephanie (who's married to Brad with Parker and Bryce), and then Jeff. I truly am grateful to have all of them in my life! On the Ruth side, there is Jim and Debi (Mom and Dad), Jeni (twin sister who's married to Luke with Carson, Colton, and Brooklynn), me, and then Scott. Wow- how did I end up with such supportive, loving, caring, wonderful, hard working, and amazing family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jamie. . . Hey, I am not even sure you remember me, but I think so! It has been so long! I found your blog on Annie's. Your little family is so cute. My sister used to live in Gilbert (now they live in Mesa). I bet you love the warm weather! You can check us out at spudpharmer.blogspot.com -- I would love to keep in touch!
We are thankful for you too!
Post a Comment