Thursday, February 14, 2008

100 things about Me

100 Things about ME
Boring, I know, but I needed to post something new. Hey, who knows. You might learn something new about me! ( I got this idea from one of my old roommates from Ricks- thanks, Kristen!)
1. I was born in Pocatello, Idaho
2. I have an identical twin sister
3. Her name is Jeni
4. we don’t look like identical twins
5. I have a brother named Scott
6. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
7. I have been a member of this church for 13 years now (14 in June!)
8. I love Cauley very much
9. Cauley and I met at Ricks College
10. We met in the fall of 1999
11. Cauley and I were married in July of 2000
12. We were married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple
13. I love ALMOST everything about Cauley
14. I have 3 kids
15. I love our children oh so very much!
16. I love to play with my kids
17. I like to wrestle with Cauley (He’s a wrestling coach and teaches me the moves.)
18. I like to go for walks
19. I don’t like jogging
20. I hate running
21. I love rainy weather
22. I don’t like cold weather
23. I have been fired from a job for “foul language” although what I was accused of saying is not true.
24. I would NEVER say what I was accused of saying, nor have I!
25. I teach preschool from my home
26. I can’t decide if I love or hate teaching preschool this year
27. I like teaching preschool this year
28. I love to read
29. I love to read the scriptures
30. I love to read wholesome romance books
31. I like to color with crayons
32. I don’t like coloring with colored pencils
33. I don’t like coloring with markers
34. I love to cook
35. I love to cook for others
36. I like to drink Coke
37. I love Caffeine Free Diet Coke!
38. I like to drink flavored water
39. I like to drink water only sometimes
40. I don’t care for the flavor of water
41. I don’t like milk
42. I get really sick when I’m pregnant
43. it’s a condition called Hyperemisis Gravadarium
44. I’m really lucky not to be stuck in the hospital more often because of it
45. I like being pregnant despite constantly throwing up
46. I am NOT pregnant now
47. I have several friends who are
48. I have a family member who is
49. I have 6 nephews
50. I have 1 niece
51. I love being an aunt!
52. I wish I was a better aunt
53. I like cinnamon flavored tooth paste
54. I don’t like cinnamon flavored gum
55. I love living in Arizona
56. I can’t swim very well
57. I can float really well
58. I am scared of big bodies of water
59. My biggest fear in life is of drowning
60. Because of this, I can’t watch movies where people are in water
61. I am terrified of spiders!
62. I will scream if I see one (even in the church!)
63. I am terrified of scorpions
64. I have broken several bones including both arms, left ankle, all fingers, most toes, both hands, nose (a couple of times), and probably other things I can’t think of right now
65. I love to sit and chat with people
66. I am shy
67. I don’t like animals very much
68. I love the color pink
69. my room looks like a tornado got it
70. I hate folding and putting away laundry
71. I love a clean kitchen
72. I love the smell of clean laundry
73. my tennis shoes are falling apart
74. I have never played in the ocean
75. I don’t think I want to play in the ocean (BIG body of water!)
76. I like chocolate
77. I love to eat turkey
78. I like taking long hot baths
79. I love kissing my kids’ chubby cheeks
80. I love watching my kids accomplish things
81. I love watching Cauley coach
82. I hate going to his track meets but will continue to always do so as long as he’s coaching them
83. I have attended 1 college and 1 university
84. I loved being at Ricks college
85. I like serving in the Relief Society
86. My lips are always chapped
87. I am competitive
88. I hate being competitive
89. I don’t like it when others are competitive
90. I don’t like playing video games
91. I love listening about other people’s lives
92. I love it when Cauley “holds” me
93. I can’t sleep when Cauley’s not in bed
94. I love to sleep
95. I can’t handle it when kids throw up
96. I throw up too!
97. I love the smell of fresh cut grass
98. I don’t like sitting outside because of bugs
99. I am very good at Wheel of Fortune
100. I am starting to get “baby hungry” again, but not ready to admit it to myself!

3 comments:

Jen said...

very fun post. you said you need something new to post so I have some questions about some of your 100 and then you will have something new to post!
I wanna hear about the spider in church!
Where were you working when you had a "potty mouth"?
did you break more than one of the bones at a time? that is a lot of bones and how on earth did you break every finger. (make this a post of it's own and tell us all about your breaks) that is an amazing amount of broken bones girl!
why do you hate the track meets?
what calling in the relief society do you have?
okay i think that might be it!!
fun post. I am saving this one for my 100th post! i still have a ways to go!

Jaclyn said...

Kristen - like my old blonde roommate before your old roommate Kristen whose family made banana chairs? Does she have a blog?

jamirclark said...

To Jaclyn- I think it's the same roommate. kristen Price, right? (Of course her lastname has changed) I will try and get you her blog address. (I don't know it right off hand- she's one of the only ones I've kept in touch with.