Saturday, December 1, 2007

McKade- Master Cheerleader!

The other day McKade woke up very early, and when Cauley got ready to leave for work, he sent Mckade in to rest on his pillow. McKade lay quiet for a few minutes but then started going "CH, CH, CH. CH, CH, CH." to a steady beat. I was so tired so I told him to be quiet. "No! I sing game song!" came his reply, and I quickly put two and two together to figure out he was singing the "We will, we will stomp you" song. He does funny stuff like this all the time. He usually walks aroung the house yelling "You wish you were a Higley Knight, what? what?" or "Go Big Blue!" Yesterday he was playing with his cars and started chanting "Defense, CH, CH, Defense, CH, CH!" I find it very comical that my strongest, most fearless, and most athletic kid is also my best cheerleader!

No comments: