Thursday, December 6, 2007

We need a vacation!

I am sorry if this post is a little glumy, but I think Cauley and I need a vacation! Our kids have all been sick- with colds and then allergies really bad. I have been worn out because of dealing with my sick children and also getting up 12 times a night with each child. Plus, all the mini enrichments we are doing right now that I am in charge of and also preping for preschool is taking up any and all much needed rest time for me. Cauley has been just as busy, if not more as he's preparing to graduate next Friday which means a huge final-final!!! Plus, wrestling, church stuff, and his helping with Christmas lights. (He has another job helping hang more next weekend on another HUGE house, but I will gladly support him in this as it pays well.) His being busy means that he doesn't get to help out with the kids when they wake up all night long (which they usually don't do except when they're sick) so I think it played it's toll as I woke up feeling aweful! I ache EVERYWHERE and my ears, head, and throat hurt. I am so tired I could just lay down and fall asleep but everytime I do, my wonderful children come in and ask why I am sleeping. (McKade likes to sit directly on top of me and put his face so our noses touch to ask this question! Dallin just doesn't like the fact that he has to be quiet.) I would send them outside, except then when they come in, their allergies are worse then before. So, for now, I will just keep looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel which is in 3 weeks when we go to Idaho for Christmas!

No comments: