Sunday, July 22, 2012
Happy Birthday D-Man!
I cannot believe I have a 9 year old! Really, I think I say that almost every year, but still, I just really am not old enough to have one! (Because, you all know, I am still 23!(; )
This year for his birthday he didn't get a friend party but was plenty happy having cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Clark over. He chose to feed the family with another nacho bar like last year which was SUPER yummy again! We opened presents and then had dessert which was no-bake cherry cheesecake and ice cream. mmmmmmm! Very low key, but fun and delicious! I do have to say that it is SO nice having Jeff and Jaclyn here with us now in AZ! Jeff got a job down here in June and it has been awesome having them close to come to family things, have over for dinner, or just to hang out with!
Dallin still loves sports- he can't decide which is his favorite- either basketball, football, or soccer, but he is great at all three. He's going to be a fourth grader this year. He's super smart- being on the high honor roll for all A's and O's. (he is his dad's kid with a 99% in math!) He likes lots of colors, but his favorite is purple. He just got braces this past week and is still getting used to them, but since he's one of the first his age to get them, everyone thinks he's pretty cool. Dallin LOVES to play video games, and will spend all day doing so if only I'd let him! I love, love, love this kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment