Halli sure enjoyed her mashed potatoes and her valentine from mommy!
My sister, Jeni, makes her family a special Valentine Dinner every year. I decided to follow suit and make a candlelight dinner for my family this year too! It wasn't anything out of the ordinary food wise, but my kids were excited to have my homemade lit candles on the table (t-light candles inside baby food containers so wax didn't get everywhere and more importantly so the kids wouldn't keep blowing them out during dinner!) as well as lots of candy hearts sprinkled on the table (which was dessert!). We had onion chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn, and purple juice that Cauley and I got to drink out of some plastic goblets we got for our wedding but have never used. It was so fun, and the food was yummy. Oh how I LOVE my family! (And I have the most handsome, hardest working, sweetest, and sexiest Valentine of all!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment