![]() |
| September was more laid back. This is my "Spy Kid", aka D-Man. Dallin and McKade really got into being agents, spies, and a whole lot of that kid of stuff this month. Love the gear! |
![]() |
| These are some of my favorite cookies- playdough cookies. I love eating them, but making them is a very arduous task! I'll be posting the recipe soon on my food blog! |
Pretty much the rest of the month was spent doing the football thing. With Cauley being the head Freshman coach and also helping out during the varsity games, that means 2 games a week that we attend. The kids are troopers! They love to dress up for the games, so I made a onsie for Halli (the one she is wearing) that says I love coach clark on the back and I made her little headband (that she destroyed a couple of games ago!).



No comments:
Post a Comment