So much has happened since I even got on here last! I can't believe it's almost been a month! Of course, Christmas came and went once again without me posting anything, so, trying to catch up on my posts, I'm going to give you a Clark family overload! The first pic is of Ty on Christmas Eve. We have a big tradition of always getting together with the whole Ruth Clan at my Grandma's house in Idaho. Let's face it- NO house is big enough for us all now, especially all the kids, so this year we all met in the church across the street from her house. All of the kids put on their Rudolf gear for the big song, and Tyli sang her little heart out! McKade was being too shy and wouldn't participate, and D-Man was at my parent's house with Cauley because he had a stomach bug of some sorts. (I felt SOOO bad for him, being sick on Christmas Eve! He kept apologizing, saying sorry he was ruining Christmas, but I was way more concerned for him that what got missed!)
I can honestly say I haven't read a Christmas post on any one's blog where they didn't post their kids in costume re-enacting the Christmas Story from Luke 2, so here is my contribution. Bad pic, but I wanted one where I had Tyli and Brooklynn (her cousin that is 2 weeks younger than her). Tyli played an angle and Brooks was a wise man with a Shepherd's towel on her head? Again, McKade was too shy.
My totally awesome cousin Mike and, my cousin's husband ??? (Sorry, Melissa, I have no clue as to what his name is.) Isn't Mike's outfit the BEST!?! (red sweater, turtleneck, hat) We won't even mention where he found his ensemble, but it wasn't even at DI! The hat was from a game we played- so much fun! I love the kids running around on the stage behind them. That's what they all did all night long!After we got back from Idaho, we had the Clark family pictures. I was dreading it, but they actually didn't turn out too bad. Hopefully there are some good ones I can hang on my bare walls!
My 3 munchkins! (Cauley was able to take out a little cousin who wandered into the shot.) ((Now that I read that, I decided it sounds bad. Cauley removed the little cousin on photoshop who wandered into the shot, I promise nobody got hurt.))
The best Clark family shot we got- not one family has it perfect, but it's the best without a kid looking completely away. I liked the ones where we don't look as posed a lot better, but Cauley needs to do a little "work" on those first.
My absolute favorite picture from that night! catching us all as our true selves!
And finally, the love of my life! We also got great single shots of each of our kids, but I'll have to post those another time. It's nice that all these pictures were taken with our camera, by none other than either Grandma Greer or Jeff. (Dallin took some with the camera he got from Santa, but I didn't post any of those on here.)
My 3 munchkins! (Cauley was able to take out a little cousin who wandered into the shot.) ((Now that I read that, I decided it sounds bad. Cauley removed the little cousin on photoshop who wandered into the shot, I promise nobody got hurt.))I'm 24 weeks and I am finally starting to feel better. (If I take my medicine, I am fine.) I'm starting to wean myself from the Zofran, but can't stop completely. I have gained about 8 pounds total now, and am definitely showing a ton! Still carrying really high with this little girl, which makes me look even bigger than I am. She has caught up in size now and moves as much as my others did. I am so tired all the time, but when I finally take a moment to sit down and figure out why, I fall asleep. That's what teaching preschool, being Relief Society President, being pregnant for the 6th time, and raising 3 rambunctious kiddos does to a woman!
Dallin started his soccer. He is LOVING playing the next age group up. He goes by D-Man to everyone on his team, even his coaches because there is another Dallon on the team. His favorite is when he gets to play goalie. He has made several diving stop, and loves it when he gets to "tackle" the ball. I wish we had a video camera! He looks like he's done it for years.
McKade has found his Independence. We're still teaching him where the boundaries are. He got a new bike from Cauley and I for Christmas and LOVES riding it around. He's missing having his brother back in school.
Tyli has started taking dance lessons from one of the young women in our ward. She loves, loves, LOVES it! It's even something I can hold over her head all week long, which is nice for me. She comes home and dances up a storm for us. She especially loves her "dancing clothes and ballet shoes" she gets to wear.
Cauley is busy as ever. He does get to come home sometimes right after school, but track starts next week. This week he is helping his family out with moving things around and wrestling, so his early days are gone until school is out for the year. He is such a blessing for me! I love how hard he works at everything he has to do, and yet still has time for me and the kids!
That's our happenings for now! I have so much coming up this week for my calling and other tasks in life, so you may not hear from me for awhile again. Maybe. Now you know what we've been up to the past 3+ weeks!
2 comments:
Chase. BTW, you should show me how to link your post to mine about Brooklynn's cake. I want a picture of Ty's for it!
So you are busy and we are busy and that equals lots of time between conversations... I still love and miss you tons though. Love to see your kids growing up! So excited for your new addition. A very Belated Birthday! And of couse we still miss you bunches. I know some day we will meet again! Kepp up all your hard work! Later,
Alexis
Post a Comment