Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Someone's in trouble!


Yes. It happens to us all. I was upstairs working on my new calling (typing out an agenda for my meeting on Monday morning) when McKade yells out "MOM! Come look what Tyli did!" I went downstairs to this scene: cushions off the couch on the floor- relaced on parts of the cushionless couch by half of the preschool crayons (the other half were all over the floor!), an entire box of fruity cheerios (which I got for only 14 cents on my last shopping trip- thank goodness!) she had cut open with preschool scissors strewn all over (why I taught her how to use scissors at 2 years old is beyond me!), books everywhere, and of course the wii remotes which she hauls around the house in the middle. She cried because she got sent straight to her room, skipping the naughty step! More than half the crayons were stepped on, leaving them broken (I can think of great uses for those!). It's a good thing crayons are on sale for 1 cent right now at Office Max! (Limit of 3 people, but you can take them to the car and go back as many times as you want.) I would be a lot more mad except she is so dang cute!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate finding messes like that. It usually happens right before someone comes to our house too.