Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I needed a new post....
I am getting tired of nothing new on my blog- probably like the rest of you so I thought I'd share some good news... We are having a baby!!! Yes, you read it right, I am pregnant. I've been worried out of my mind~ especially since I hit my famous 7 week mark and didn't really get very sick like I normally do. My mom reminded me that all pregnancies are different, which brought a little relief, but not much. I guess I just had to wait until my 8th week for this pregnancy because the past week or so has been a major killer for me! Also since my previous 2 miscarriages, my worry about that happening again has left a lot of doubt that otherwise wouldn't be there. FINALLY, after waiting 3 weeks since my first Dr. appointment, I had an ultrasound which showed us the baby and the baby's heartbeat. I cannot begin to tell you just how comforting it was! I read somewhere that once you see the heartbeat (or hear it), the chance of miscarriage drops to 3%. We even got those un-tellable pictures for proof. (I would post one, but really, all you can see is a little white blob amongst black.) My confirmed due date is May 2nd. We celebrated afterword at the Yogurt Jungle. Like I said, morning sickness has truly hit now, and even though I'm not down major pounds like normal, I'm down 7 since Friday. The hard part is even with knocking myself out with the meds that usually work for me and not being able to take care of my kids, I am still sick! A BIG thank you to my sis-in-laws for the help and food they've brought over!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
congrats!
congrats and hope you start feeling better soon! :)
Congratulations Jami!!! What exciting news!
How wonderful! Congratulations! I hope you feel better really soon.
YEAH! What great news! I hope that you start feeling a better soon.
Congratulations! So excited for you -hopefully the yucky part goes away soon. Let me know if you need anything!
Oh, congratulations! What a thrill to see and hear thumpity thump! I hope you manage to get the nausea under control, cause that's NOT a thrill! All the best to you.
Post a Comment