Today was a big day for my little "monkey" McKade! He is now officially a Sunbeam! We talked it up for about 3 months now (He is NOT a big person who likes to deal with change!) and since the primary activity of "Meeting the Teachers" yesterday, he was so excited to be in primary now. He has a great teacher this year so that will help a lot. I could see the nervousness in his eyes (I conducted in primary today) but he did great. He even sang all of the songs. He probably thinks his mom is the ditsiest person ever as I had no clue what I was doing while conducting today and pretty much messed up everything (backward, out of order, forgetting things) but overall I think he had a good experience. We asked him if he liked primary when we were driving home and his response was this."No! My teacher didn't bring us any food!" I believe that is a typical Clark family answer as that is exactly what Dallin said after his first day and I can guarentee that's what Tyli will say too!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
"I'll be a Sunbeam for Him!"
Today was a big day for my little "monkey" McKade! He is now officially a Sunbeam! We talked it up for about 3 months now (He is NOT a big person who likes to deal with change!) and since the primary activity of "Meeting the Teachers" yesterday, he was so excited to be in primary now. He has a great teacher this year so that will help a lot. I could see the nervousness in his eyes (I conducted in primary today) but he did great. He even sang all of the songs. He probably thinks his mom is the ditsiest person ever as I had no clue what I was doing while conducting today and pretty much messed up everything (backward, out of order, forgetting things) but overall I think he had a good experience. We asked him if he liked primary when we were driving home and his response was this."No! My teacher didn't bring us any food!" I believe that is a typical Clark family answer as that is exactly what Dallin said after his first day and I can guarentee that's what Tyli will say too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how fun! Lexi is a sunbeam now too but she was feeling yuck yesterday so she didn't go. guess we will see how it is for her next week!! love the food comment!
So he is holding up with being in Primary, but how are you doing? I am glad I still have another year to deal with it!
It was Vincent's first day too! I think he is the youngest sunbeam ever. He did well until he cried when we left saying he wanted to go to the toy room.
Post a Comment