Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to life.....

The drive home went really well. We made excellent time, which made up for our drive to Idaho. McKade didn't feel to well coming home which continued for the next few days. He had a cold. Then Tyli got it. Her fever broke Friday morning, leaving behind a nice rash all over her body. This always happens with her so I'm used to it. Later that day she fell asleep in the car 5 minutes from our home. She woke up being brought into the house and I could tell she wasn't feeling well at all! After a few hours, we cancelled our plans for the night and I took her into the dr. She has another bad ear infection, the "start of" pink eye, and Roseolla- which the dr. explained as the rash that appears after a high fever breaks. (I always thought it was something worse than that, but I guess I am wrong.) She got the disgusting antibiotics that no kids ever will take to get rid of the ear infection and "pink eye", but the next morning she had no symptom of the pink eye, so I am wondering if she just has a goober that was mistaken for pink eye. She has been a gem ever since. (I am being VERY sarcastic!)

1 comment:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I am totally bummed we did not get to see you. We did not make it so Montana for Christmas... that darn snow. I am glad you made it here and home in safety!