Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've lost my voice! (and my mind)

Please don't call me. It's not that I don't want to talk to you, but I can't. I have never lost my voice like this before, and am barely able to whisper out a NO! to my kids. I think it's Heavenly father's way of telling me I need to speak "softer" to them. As for being sick, I am not. I feel great! I haven't accomplished much because at this point, if a child needs something or I need to communicate with them for any reason, I literally have to go over to them, put their face in my hands, and yell (which comes out barely less audible than a whisper) whatever it is I need. This is occupying all the time in my days. Any suggestions? Most of my kids can't read, so writing it down doesn't help. (Dallin can read a few words, so he's no help either.) It doesn't help either that I am teaching Sharing time on Sunday!

1 comment:

Melissa M. said...

Yikes! I am sorry. Have you tried looking up home remedies online?