Thursday, October 9, 2008
I'm an Aunt (again)!!!!!!!!
Yay, He's finally here! Tye Christopher Johnson came into this world early this morning, uping my count of nephews to 7 (nieces 1). I couldn't be happier for Ryan and Jenn, and would like to wish my sister-in-law a speedy reccovery. I am told she did awesome (what doesn't she do that's not?) and am proud of her. I really would like to see a picture though (hint, hint!) but I understand it was a long night with MANY more to follow so I'll cut Ryan some slack. Besides, they live in the Eastern part of our country where they currently have no gas, so a trip home just to send us some pictures might not be feasible. Tye clocked in at 7 .13 lbs and 19 1/2 in. long. I can't wait to meet "TC" and niether can my Ty. (She is excited but soooo confused when we tell her, "no, Ty Ty, not you, but Aunt Jennifer's baby Tye was born today. The look on her face is priceless!) We love you guys and thanks for giving me another nephew, making me an aunt again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment