I am: totally in love with Cauley, and have been for 9 years now!
I think: way too much
I know: The Church of Jesus Christ of latter Day Saints is the only true church on earth today
I want: only the best for everyone, especially my family
I have: 3 beautiful, energetic, smart, and absolutely wonderful children
I wish: there were 6 more hours to each day
I miss: having all 4 seasons- here we have hot and hotter!: )
I fear: losing my family in an accident
I feel: hot- what else can you feel while living in AZ in August?!
I hear: my kids playing (nicely for the moment)
I smell: my scentsy candle (coconut lemmongrass) mmmmm
I search: ponder and pray : )
I wonder: what tomorrow's going to bring
I regret: Not being close to my identical twin, Jeni
I love: that Cauley loves me so much
I care: too much about what others think, but for some reason i don't do anything about it
I probably should: fold the clothes in the dryer
I always: sleep on my right ear because I'm deaf in the other and then I don't have listen to Cauley snore!: )
I am not: patient- at all!
I believe: in fairy tell endings
I dance: with Ellen every day on her show- my kids like to join me too!
I don't always: bathe my kids regularly, but don't worry, they ARE clean
I fight: my urge to buy junkfood constantly
I write: what's on my mind
I lose: my patience too easily- ok really, what patience?
I win: monopoly every time Cauley and I play, which we don't anymore because he can't win!
I never: get up early to make my husband lunch, he'll just forget it!
I listen: to primary music in my car, and to all my kids singing it which makes my heart melt
I can usually be found: with food spilled somewhere on me
I am scared: of spiders!
I need: to be hugged on a daily basis
I am happy about: life- I have been VERY blessed!
I tag: all of you- it's fun
2 comments:
Loved this, Jami! You are too cute.
I know one more thing: You are my girl and you are wonderful! I love reading about your family. I miss you - Nadine
Post a Comment