These are some of Dallin's new friends who are in his Kindergarten class. The picture below is of Dallin looking like a punk on his first day of Kindergarten. He wouldn't give me a good smile- trust me, this is the best out of several pictures!
We have been having a blast this summer. After our trip to Idaho, I kinda fell off the blogging planet and so I'm trying to do a quick catch up for all of you. Sorry about the crazy order of pics and narrating- I can't quite figure it out. First, we celebrated Cauley's 30th birthday! I got up early with the kids and we made him homemade blueberry muffins, which were very yummy! This was his first year he didn't have football school (camp) on his birthday so we celebrated by him taking the boys to the movie "Speed Racer" which was at the $ theater. Later that evening we went to Seth and Jane's reception here in AZ- such a beautiful couple! This is how I did Tyli's hair. Isn't it cute? It's REALLY easy, but takes a little longer than 3 minutes, so getting her to sit still to finish it is pretty tricky. I find skittles work well. It wasn't like this for the reception because the little stinker pulled it out in a moment of frustration before we got there. Oh well.


My sister-in-law, Stephanie, called me last week and asked me if I wanted to go to The Cheesecake Factory with her for lunch. Apparently it was the Cheesecake Factory's 30th birthday so all their cheesecake was only $1.50 each (slice)! The food was delicious and our company which consisted of me and my three kiddos and Stephanie and her two tiny ones was good, until the end when everyone proved to be a little much to handle. We made it through though, and now I can actually say I have been to the Cheesecake factory! Thanks, Stephanie for inviting me- I would say lets do it again sometime, but maybe we should get a sitter first.:-)
I just want to point out these SEVEN pieces of cheesecake on our table. I love cheesecake, but only one of them was for me. The other six were for Stephanie. You see, she REALLY LOVES cheesecake! Just kidding- she took them to friends and family. Dallin took this picture as he thinks he's a photographer. He wants a digital camera for Christmas.
Last but not least, this is us playing at the Johnson Ranch Splash pad. My poor kids have been couped up because of the heat, so last Friday we headed over with Stephanie and her kids. We all had a BLAST running around and getting wet. What a great way to beat the heat! If only I could get my kids to stop drinking the reclaimed water!
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun summer! I can't believe your kids have started school already - it's so early! And Tyli's hair is adorable. If I had a girl I'd ask you how you did that, but I fear Joe would be really mad if I did that to Owen's hair! :)
I love Tyli's hair! Nice job! I can only do my daughter's hair when she is strapped down in her high chair happily occupied with breakfast. ;)
Post a Comment