Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My children are growing like weeds!


We just got home from Dallin's 5 year appointment and Tyli's 18 month appointment. It was fun. Actually, it was better than usual because I had Cauley there to help out. McKade kept wanting to talk with the Dr., and Tyli was her usual happy self at the Dr.'s and cried any time anyone looked at her. Dallin was just nervous. Anyways, here are their measurments for these ages:

Dallin: (5 Years old)

Height: 45 1/2 inches (90%)

Weight: 46 lbs. (75%)

BP: 106/70


Tyli: (18 Months old- actually almost 19 now!)

Height: 35 1/2 inches (97%)

Weight: 26 lbs. (70%)

Head: 19 1/2 cm (97%)


They're still big, but not as monsterous as before. (thank goodness!) At least Ty has hair to cover her huge melon!

1 comment:

Dawna said...

Oh my goodness - look how cute your little family is! I love it!

I am so sad I wasn't able to see you while you were in Idaho. Hopefully over the holidays!

Miss you!