Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am (almost) the only one!

Have you ever wondered if you are an "original" name bearer or, more realistically, how many other people in the US share your name? I most certainly have- especially since I married into the "21st most popular last name in America." Thanks to Jane, I was able to search it out, and I found out that with my current name, I AM NOT ALONE!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
49
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I don't share it with too many others as you can see, but then comes the interesting part. When I put in my maiden name, I AM ALONE!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Kinda cool, huh? This website also tells you how your individual (first and last) names rank and other fun stuff. How about you?

1 comment:

San Tan Bullies--Johnson Family said...

I checked mine and it was like 11,474 people have my name.