Today, as usual, I am thankful for a ton of things. However, maybe because it's spring break, I am so very grateful for my husband, Cauley. I can't begin to express what an awesome person he is, but I'll give you a little glimpse as to why I love him so much.
I love it when he doesn't have to go to work and lets me sleep in- even if it's only until 7:30! I love that he thinks he has to make pancakes or waffles for the kids on his days off. I love that he is such a great teacher to his students. I love that those he coaches respect him so much, as they also know that he is an awesome person. I love that he works so hard at everything he does, and isn't afraid to go the extra mile. I love when he calls me from school during his prep hour, or whenever, especially when he calls to see how preschool went for the day. I love when he comes home and after putting everything down, he comes to me and gives me the nicest hugs and kisses. I love that he cooks dinner when I've had a tough day or am too tired, and he doesn't even complain about it! I love that he helps take care of the kids and dishes after dinner so I can clean the rest of the kitchen. I love watching him wrestle with the boys and somehow play with Tyli at the same time. I love that he doesn't mind changing REALLY stinky diapers for me! I love it when he doesn't let the kids treat me unkindly in any way. I love it when he does his church calling, as I know he has hardly any time to accomplish all that is expected and required. I love seeing him go out and serve and exercising his Priesthood Authority. I love it when he lets the kids come down on the field after a football game and run around and play in the ice. I love that he acknowledges his family when everyone goes to his games. I love how he tells me to go unwind by taking a bath and that he'll bring me ice cream while I am having some "me" time. I love it when he takes initiative and does the laundry. I love it when he lets me sleep and gets up with a child in the night, but don't love it so much when he pretends not to hear them. (I just kick him until he gets up!) I love it that he is so big and strong. I love it when he holds me in those big arms and just holds me. I love that he loves me unconditionally and tells me so any chance he gets!
I LOVE YOU, CAULEY!
I love it when he doesn't have to go to work and lets me sleep in- even if it's only until 7:30! I love that he thinks he has to make pancakes or waffles for the kids on his days off. I love that he is such a great teacher to his students. I love that those he coaches respect him so much, as they also know that he is an awesome person. I love that he works so hard at everything he does, and isn't afraid to go the extra mile. I love when he calls me from school during his prep hour, or whenever, especially when he calls to see how preschool went for the day. I love when he comes home and after putting everything down, he comes to me and gives me the nicest hugs and kisses. I love that he cooks dinner when I've had a tough day or am too tired, and he doesn't even complain about it! I love that he helps take care of the kids and dishes after dinner so I can clean the rest of the kitchen. I love watching him wrestle with the boys and somehow play with Tyli at the same time. I love that he doesn't mind changing REALLY stinky diapers for me! I love it when he doesn't let the kids treat me unkindly in any way. I love it when he does his church calling, as I know he has hardly any time to accomplish all that is expected and required. I love seeing him go out and serve and exercising his Priesthood Authority. I love it when he lets the kids come down on the field after a football game and run around and play in the ice. I love that he acknowledges his family when everyone goes to his games. I love how he tells me to go unwind by taking a bath and that he'll bring me ice cream while I am having some "me" time. I love it when he takes initiative and does the laundry. I love it when he lets me sleep and gets up with a child in the night, but don't love it so much when he pretends not to hear them. (I just kick him until he gets up!) I love it that he is so big and strong. I love it when he holds me in those big arms and just holds me. I love that he loves me unconditionally and tells me so any chance he gets!
I LOVE YOU, CAULEY!
3 comments:
okay that was seriously so sweet!!
Aw...that is so great!! Yeah for great husbands!!!
You got a good man there!
Post a Comment