Thursday, March 6, 2008
Thankful Thursday
I love this! However, I have way too much to be thankful for! Today I am going to say I am thankful for blogging. Silly? Oh no! I don't talk to anyone in my family ever (except for my identical twin, of course!) and I hardly ever see some of my friends who live farther away, and for those who I see weekly at church or the park or just around, it's still fun to see pictures and hear your thoughts on things! This is my only means of communication, people! Seriously- I NEVER know what's going on in Idaho except for with my sister's family, and I hardly ever see Cauley's family, especially the Johnson's who live way too far away! I really have never seen my new nephew who is at least 6 weeks old now, right, Steph? I really am greatful for those who update their blogs so I can know what's going on in everyone's lives! I know it's hard because we have so many other things we should be doing. I am making it my personal goal to post more pictures of my kids so I can share their adorable faces with you. (That means I gotta take more pictures too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to see more pictures of your kids! I like to read peoples blogs to. Sometimes I feel it is my only link to the "outside world."
Post a Comment