Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tagged

A.The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:

5 Things on my list of things to do today:
*shower, *get myself ready for church, *get the kids ready for church (that alone should count as 5!), *go to church, *make lasagna for dinner
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
*buy a bigger house, *buy a new truck for Cauley, *set aside $ for a new car for me, *purchase a years supply of food and anything else we've been asked to have in case of an emergency, *buy new sandals for my boys and new shorts for Dallin so he isn't sporting the "70's look" anymore!, *SAVE!!!
3 of my bad habits:
*I also chew the skin on my lips, keeping them nice and chapped, *I don't fold my laundry right away after it comes out of the dryer- I also don't put it away once it is folder and that is why all my clothes are forever wrinkled and my favorite product is Downey wrinkle releaser!* I don't express my feeling very well. I don't tell people how I am feeling like saying I love you to family (except for my kids and Cauley) and I just don't let people know when they've hurt my feelings and then it causes problems because I keep it all bottled up and nobody ever knows how I am actually feeling. And then i get I get depressed because I feel like nobody cares and/or loves me.
Places I have lived:
*Chubbuck, ID
*Rexburg, ID
*Pocatello, ID
*Gilbert, AZ
*Queen Creek, AZ
Jobs I have had:
*In high school I worked at Nel's Bi-Lo, a small grocery store as a checker, bagger, stocker, and deli girl. (Ok, everything except butcher and produce boy!), *Telemarketer/ survey person during first year of college, *Daycare at Naturally Women- a fitness club, *cleaning lady for Dobson High school's fitness center, *Weight room supervisor for varsity athletes at Ricks college during our last semester at Ricks, * Assistant Manager at Afterthoughts, *Arctic Circle, *Server/hostess at Red lobster, *Server at Wingers, *Hostess at Sizzler, *Mother of the best three children in all the world!, and *preschool teacher to 6 awesome students!
Things most people don't know about me:
*I cannot stand hamburger- of any kind! (I love steak and roasts and stuff, just not ground meat!) Um, what else don't you know about me? *Most people think I'm quiet and reserved, but I am the most stubborn and opinionated person you may ever meet! *I love baseball. * I really enjoy cooking. -And anything else you don't know about me, feel free to ask!
Okay I tag...
Jeni
Esther
Stephanie
Jennifer
Jaclynn

No comments: