Thursday, February 28, 2008

My boys passed this test!

My sister put her kids to the test with these questions and Dallin had so much fun when I read him their results that we decided to follow suit. I think my boys did just fine!

1. What is your favorite color?
Dallin: "Silver, like these teeth."
McKade: "Um, green."
2. What is your favorite song?
Dallin: "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam."
McKade: "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes."
3. What is your favorite TV show?
Dallin: "Funniest Home Videos."
McKade: "um, Choo, Choos, yes. Trains."
4. What is your favorite movie?
Dallin: "Transformers"
McKade: "DINOSAURS!" (?)
5. How tall are you?
Dallin: "4 and 1/2. That's how."
McKade: "um, big."
6. How much do you weigh?
Dallin: "8 pounds!"
McKade: "2 pounds."
7. Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Dallin: "The train driver."
McKade: "Big like Dad."
8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Dallin: "Walk around the sandbox."
McKade: "um, play truck!" (said as he plays with the truck in his hands.)
9. What is your favorite food?
Dallin: "Hmm..., uh, sandwiches." (pb&j's made with my homemade strawberry jam- freezer
jam.)
McKade: "Dinosaurs! , the chicken nuggets!"
10. Who do you want to marry when you grow up?
Dallin: "I thought you said I didn't have to think about that till next days!"
Mckade: "um, Mommy- like Daddy."

No comments: