Saturday, December 1, 2007
Raindrops keep falling on my head!
It has been raining since yesterday at about 11:00 a.m. I am not talking about just a few drops, either. It does just drizzle at times, but for the most part, it has been the soaking rain, the kind of watering that this desert has needed for a long time now. I LOVE it! All three of my kids and I have spent a good part of the past two days just standing at the windows and watching it. According to the 7:30 a.m. news, most of The Valley has had about 2 inches or more, which is quite a bit for us! Since it's now afternoon, I am sure we've accumulated even more. It is weird having to have lights on in the house at noon, but it's fun. Dallin seems lost not being able to go play outside, but I have kept him pretty busy inside. I would love for it to keep raining, at least for a few more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment