Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, November pople!

This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for (a LOT of) you! There are so many birthdays this month that I was afraid I would miss some of you so I decided to say Happy Birthday to all at once. (You'll all still get a phone call though.) First of all, Ryan, my brother-in-law who lives in Georgia had a birthday on the 2nd of this month. Then there was my sweet little Emily from my preschool class on the 6th, followed by Aunt LaRee, (One of Cauley's many beautiful aunts), who celebrated her birthday on the 13th. Hayden, Cauley's cousin, had his birthday the following day on the 14th. Today, the 15th, my nephew, Carson, turns a whopping 7 years old, and also celebrating today is one of my best friends ever, Mrs. Jet Watson! (OK, so add a few more years to her age.) Tomorrow is the 16th, and also my sister-in-law, Jennifer's birthday. Topped off on Saturday by a friend in ward who is also serving in the Elder's Quorum with Cauley is Tim Hirst. (He's from Burley, Idaho.) I know that I've missed some of you, and I also know that my cousin, Laura, will be induced on the 20th of this month with her 3rd baby and that Cauley's cousin, Melissa, is getting closer to her due date with her 4th child, so let me know who I missed and I will add your birthday to the calendar! As for now, Happy Birthday, Ryan, Emily, Aunt LaRee, Hayden, Carson, Jet, and Jenn!

No comments: