Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another win, another week (or two)

Last night Higley defeated Buckeye 53-7 and advanced into the next round of playoff games. Because of Thanksgiving, there are no games next week so Higley will play Notre Dame Prep the following week at a neuteral site. We actually had a lot of fun going to the game, during, and then coming home. Buckeye is a little over an hour away so we crammed myself, Stephanie (my sister-in-law), Parker (my nephew), Kathy (mother-in-law), and my 3 kiddos into my van for the haul across the valley. Not a big deal you say, that is also including the fact that there were 3 car seats, 1 booster, and a very pregnant lady! (Steph isn't real big, but it's fun to throw it into the mix!) Stephanie and I had fun chatting away in the front, while Kathy sat in the back trying her very best to keep the kids under control. I was laughing because somehow Parker was able to get his foot up high enough to kick Dallin in the head! He isn't used to sitting by anyone in the back yet because he is the firstborn and his little brother, Bryce, won't be here until the end of January. Tyli was both hungry and crabby on the way to Buckeye, which didn't help, but everyone was happy once we stopped for dinner at Sonic. We had many adventures which I won't bore you people with, but I will just say I am very tired and my throat hurts this morning from yelling at the game last night!

No comments: