Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

I can't believe she is already 2!!!
On her actual birthday- our camera decided to break at this point, so this is the best you get.
 Halli's birthday came during one of our busiest weeks of the year and so we celebrated early with the Clark Family. Everyone came over for dinner and then cupcakes and presents.


Halli is such a funny, sweet, loving little girl. She seriously makes us laugh constantly. You would be amazed at how much she talks. She can say most words, but some I still have to guess at. She still calls milk "coke." :) Halli loves to dance, and will follow her big sister around mercilessly! (especially when dancing!) She loves the color purple (pooopil!), eating consistently, coloring, and playing in water. She LOVES to sing and some of her absolute favorites right now are "I Am A Child of God," "Popcorn Popping," "Do As I'm Doing," and "Spot!" Her 2 year check-up went perfect, and she is in the 95th percentile for height (shortest kid at this point!), 30th for weight, and 45th for head. I think we'll keep her!

No comments: