Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pine Wood Derby

I am one proud mama! Dallin did so good at his first Pine Wood Derby! He had his mind made up that HE would make his car. No help! Well, except for the actual cutting of the wood (we only have a huge hand saw and after this summer's incident, didn't want any accidents!), Dallin did everything himself. I honestly was worried about the design. I didn't think it'd be fast, but I learned a lot from him!
"5 Guys!" (Jonas, Eric, Cannon, Dallin, and Karsen)



What are the planning...

Dallin's big cheerleader

Of course Tyli found a friend to play with!

Cheering on his friends!

Awards ceremony after the races. To my surprise, and I'm seriously shocked, Dallin tied for 3rd! I was very proud of him, but mostly for his good sportsmanship and the way he cheered on his friends and high-fived everyone each race.

Showing off the goods. He named his car "Flame Thrower."

No comments: