Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Mesa, AZ Temple Grounds...

Are BEAUTIFUL right now!!! We started our Spring Break off by heading to the Temple to look at the flowers. I cannot describe the beauty, the smells, the feeling... ok, I can: Heaven here on earth! What a great start to our week!





Funny story: when we were walking around looking at all of the flowers, we smelled most of them too. Halli thought this was fun. There were these beautiful long, skinny tubular orange ones that looked like little sticks gathered around a stem. (not gonna lie- I don't know much about flowers!) Anyways, Halli was smelling them and it went up her nose. She either didn't know, or didn't care and turned and looked at everyone and said, "mmmmm. mells good!" I was laughing too hard to get the camera right away and she sneezed it out before I was able to get a picture.

No comments: