Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cookies!

Many of you don't know that I started a Sugar Cookie Company in February called Sugar Bites. It has been SO much fun! I LOVE making sugar cookies and enjoy seeing how happy they make other people. My first job was a big one- 550 cookies for Higley High's MORP dance. That same week was Valentine's Day with 3 orders coming in for those the day before, and ended with another order for 150 for a baby shower. I have been bad about getting pictures of my orders, but need to do better so I can put them on that blog. (sugarbitescookies.blogspot.com) Really, I'd like my own website, but have NO idea where to start. For now, it's just making cookies. Frosting and decorating has been fun, but I'm not artistic so it's been a challenge in a way. My friend, Charai, told me not to worry as they are cute, but even more important, they are delicious. If you have any suggestions, advice, or questions, please feel free!
HHS MORP cookies

Birthday party cookies

Bridal shower cookies

1 comment:

Jill & Jared said...

Yum!! and you need to update your pictures along the right. I can't believe how big and beautiful Hallie is!