Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cupcakes and Cocoa Party

With Tyli's birthday being the day after Christmas, Tyli has never had a birthday party. Ok, not true, my family makes sure she is very happy and spoiled on her birthday since we are in Idaho, but she always gets so sad and asks when her birthday party is with her friends whenever she goes to a friend or cousin or sibling's birthday party. This year I decided to throw her one on my birthday since it is in the same month. It was small, but fun. I, the party thrower, was NOT feeling well at all come party time, but I tried my best for Tyli's sake. We made the theme "Cupcakes and Cocoa." We played a few games, ate some pink cupcakes, and had a hot cocoa bar where the kids got to choose different things to go into their hot cocoa. Their mugs were part of their take home bags. Of course, Tyli has never had so many presents, and was feeling very spoiled from what her little friends brought. Thank you to all who came!

The "Birthday Girl" sporting the crown I made her for preschool

Dallin helped out and took charge of this game of memory. On the bottom of each Hershey kiss was a big or little letter that had a match. I think this game utterly confused some of these kids! Oops!

Blowing out the candles.
Sorry- that's all I have. I was too busy running around trying to feel well and keep this party going!

1 comment: