Monday, October 3, 2011
How long has it been?
Holy Smokies time has flown since my last post. I hate to throw in a "we are really busy" excuse, but it is what it is. It's football season, which means usually 2 games a week, piano, school, and preschool. Add in play dates, me watching other friends kids, carpools, Tyli's dance, cub scouts, doing everything necessary for people to survive, and just plain having fun together as a family, and well, I really haven't had a chance to sit down and document our lives lately. Hopefully within the next week or so you'll hear back from me, but until, please enjoy the cooler weather and the beautiful world around you. (I know we will as we head off this weekend for our 2nd annual family camping trip!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I really miss that sweet little Hallie! Sorry if I spelled that wrong. She's grown so much! And of course I'm missing you a ton too! It's great to be busy. Don't you think?
Post a Comment