Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I will catch up....but not today!

Well folks, I'm not gonna lie to ya- I have been 1 busy woman! I spend so much time in meetings, trainings, going on visits, doing other things a Relief Society President does, being a "soccer mom" (literally, and I LOVE it!), playing with my kids, FEEDING those kids (they are bottomless pits that weigh next to nothing!), taking said kids to dr appointments, buying groceries to keep our hungry, growing family appeased, and hanging around with Cauley for a little personal time once the kids are in bed, that my blogging time is severely limited. I may or may not go back and catch up on all the missed Christmas adventures and happenings since then. I will try and blog about soccer and the sadness of my baby growing up WAY too fast! But, as my title says, not today- there is chicken that needs canned and a big shiny new pressure canner that needs to be used.

No comments: