Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dallin is 6?

I can't believe my Dallin is 6 already!

Here is Dallin and one of his best friends Cooper. They have been good friends since they were 6 months old! (6 months to 6 years- that sounds like a long time, but it has gone by FAST!)

Here are the cousins, Aunts, and Grandma who were at the party. I'm guessing Grandpa is on the other side taking pictures?

Some of the friends who came. I messed up and didn't get a picture of everyone before people left. Dallin had such a fun birthday and loved every minute of it!
My big boy will be in first grade this year. He has already lost 7 teeth and his height is finally averaging out. (He's still taller than most, but according to the growth chart, he's almost average now.) He loves to play on the computer, play Wii, ride his bike, swim, and play with his friends. His favorite sports are soccer, football, and baseball. He is so mellow it makes me laugh. (TOTAL opposite from his baby years!) Dallin can read, but doesn't like to do any schoolwork outside of school except for what is assigned. He is so excited for the school year to begin. He is a very good example for his brother and sister. I love you, Dallin. Thanks for being such a good boy and adding so much joy and happiness in our home!




1 comment:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I cant believe that he is already 6! I remember when you had him! How fast time goes by.